Welcome to Kimberly's Blogaversary! You should have come her from Katie's blog at KTs Angels. If not, you can start this blog hop at Kimberly's blog called KP Kre8tions.
We have a wonderful group of sponsors that want to have "Spring" too - they have also graciously donated their talent for this hop.
• Creative Kut ~ $10 gift Certificate
• Melissa Deuss KaDoddle Bug ~ $20 Gift Certifiacate
• Mickie Burks Osman ~ a paper pack and some stamping goodies
• Lucy Kelleher ~ Close To My Heart ~ December Stamp of the Month
• Nikki Schiltz Calmes ~ Paper Piecings by Nikki ~ $25 credit to Paper Piecings by Nikki
• Scraptastical Kreations ~ $20 Gift Certificate
There are a lot of great gardeners along the path. This hop is two days, so sit back, relax and take your time browsing each garden.
Since I am one of the sponsors, you will need to not only become a follower of Kimberly's blog but also mine to be eligible to win the exclusive, no longer available Stamp of the Month called "Mad About You". It would be perfect to make your Valentine projects! Here's a picture of the stamp set:
Other bloggers may have additional requirements if they offer individual blog candy, so please make sure to read their posts carefully.
To help celebrate Kimberly's Spring Blogaversary, I created this "Spring Banner" bookcased by two flower toparies.
I was inspired by a picture in the new Close to My Heart Idea Book which goes live on 2/1/12.
I used a paper packet called Sweetheart. This is a retired paper that is currently being offered "while supplies last" for only $3.00! Of course I cut EVERYTHING using our fabulous Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy.
Here is a list of the images I cut and where you can find them in the booklet:
Banner Flag #1: p. 29, A9, < Banner2 > at 4"
Banner Flag #2: p. 49, C9, < Banner4 > at 4"
Letters: pp. 34, 38, 40, 42, 45, and 56 using shift/font keys at 2"
Flowers: p. 51, D1, shift < Flower8 > at 1"
I used White Hemp to connect each piece of the banner. I edged each flower with my Tulip ink pad. I believe I made just under 100 flowers. Using my Cricut Expression to cut the flowers, it took no time at all to cut them out of one sheet of White 12 x 12 cardstock.Our entire wonderful line-up is:
Thank you for stopping by and remember "think spring" and have that "spring fling"!!
Your next stop along the way on the garden path is Lisa Woodward's blog called My Crafty Spaces.
1. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
2. Kari Sanchez ~ http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
3. Lisa Peters ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
4. Mickie Osmon ~ www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
5. Audrey Dickinson (Scrappie EMT) ~ http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
6. Tiffany Grant-Simmons ~ http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
7. Lynne Kirsch - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8. Marleen Gallagher - http://www.marleens-crafty-space.blogspot.com/
9. Pamela Pattison Lash - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
10. Tricia Colon ~ http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
11. Michele Eickholt ~ http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
12. Staci McD ~ http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
13. Katie ~ http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com/ CAME FROM HERE
14. Lucy Kelleher - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE
15. Lisa Woodward ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/ NEXT
16. Melissa Deuss - www.kadoodlebugdesigns.blogspot.com
17. Elecia Betts - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
18. Leslie Dawn Bigam-Krochta - http://www.lesliekcreations.blogspot.com/
19. Mary Finstrom http://www.scrappintoday.blogspot.com/
20. Christine Oxner http://christine-tac-angel.blogspot.com/
21. Jessica Owens http://toocutebyjessica.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!