This month I thought I would showcase some of our new products and I thought it was fitting that I start with the Lucy paper packet!! That's right, you heard me correctly, the paper is called "Lucy"! The featured colors in this paper packet are Blush, Colonial White, Cotton Candy, Creme Brulee, Grey Wool, Pear and Sunset Leaf. What a colorful springy palette.
Here are the papers:
I'm not usually a "pastelly" girl but I have to say I love the way these colors coordinate. They make me wish Spring was already here.
I decided to make a thank you card using this paper.
As I looked through the brand NEW Idea Book, I saw a scrapbook layout that inspired me to make this card. You can check out the original layout on page 30 of the book.
I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out all the images:
- flower - p. 50, C10, shift < Flower8 > at 2"
- scalloped border - p. 64, E4, shift font < Arrow2 > at 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- sentiment - p. 54, D4, < Rctngle2 > at 2
The kit includes:
- 1 My Reflections Lucy Paper Packet
- 1 My Acrylix Lucy Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
- 2 Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
- 1 Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-Ons
- 1 Bitty Sparkles
- 1 Instructional Brochure
Well - hope you enjoyed my first project for February! Would love to hear your comments. If you would like to make this card or purchase the Lucy Paper Packet or Workshop on the Go, you can purchase it here or email me here.