Hello everyone! This week we are posting Disney projects! Unfortunately this is only my first Disney project this week. It's just been one of those weeks you know? I hope you have stopped at my other crafty friend's blogs because there have been some amazing Disney creations posted!
This is not a hop... it is just a group of us crafters that have all promised to ONLY post Disney related projects on our site this week (including Hello Kitty, Pixar, Pooh, Sesame Street, etc.) Some people might post a new project every day; others may only get a few projects out all week, but we will all be showcasing DISNEY (or some other animated character).
There is a link list at the bottom of this post of all the Disney crafters playing along. Feel free to visit us this week and be inspired. :)
Here is my first Disney project.
I had ordered the Disney and Friends Cricut cartridge in part for Disney week but I still haven't received it :( Soooo, I found the Mickey Font cartridge which I have been playing around with. The cuts are a little difficult for the characters but I found that if I made the image large enough, it was easier to piece together. So as you can see I made a Mickey card for my first project!
I used Close to My Heart's Stella paper for the background of this card. This is an A2 size card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The patterned paper from Stella was cut at 4" x 5 1/4". I cut the Mickey image at 4" and the sentiment "Oh Boy" at only 1". I think this card turned out pretty cute and since I didn't stamp a sentiment inside yet, I figured I could use it for a number of different occasions: birthday, thanks, congratulations, etc.
Feel free to click around our Disney Week Team and see what everyone is up to this week! This is not a blog hop. You can click on any name in the list at any time during the week to see their Disney Week posts! Have fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Here's the list of crafters participating this week:
- Janis... http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
- Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Letillia- http://divaof5.blogspot.com/
- Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
- Michelle - http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Elaine - http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
- Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Shawn - http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Linda - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
- Nicole - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com
- Heather http://www.craftymamaof2heve.blogspot.com/
- Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
- Patti - http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
- Schell - http://www.schellscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
- Caleb - http://kidsforcards.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
- Heather Lynn- http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Michelle- http://cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com/
- Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com
- Norma - http://lilhoneybeestudios.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by! Would love to know that you stopped by so please leave a comment.