Welcome to our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month Close to My Heart is offering a stamp set called "Fall Favorites". This set can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50.
In this hop, you will see projects featuring this fun stamp set from many talented crafty ladies! We hope you enjoy our blog hop today!
So here's my project:
I made this cute little "matchbox" for a set of coordinating cards. I used Close to My Heart's Moonlight paper. I used our exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge to make the matchbox. You can find the image on page 49, B9, 3d Object < o > cut at 5 3/4". I also used it to cut the front mat: page 77, E7, Shift, Accent 1, cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" (fit to length)
To make the tag I used our exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The image is on page 60, D10, < Tag4 > cut at 3".
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (7190)
Moonlight Paper Pack (X7161B)
Fall Favorites Stamp Set (S1209)
Olive Exclusive Inks Marker
Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks Marker
Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks Marker
Goldrush Exclusive Inks Marker
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Marker
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Marker
Creme Brulee Exclusive Inks Marker
Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2147)
Your next stop on the Fall Favorites Stamp Set Blog Hop is Darla of Caution: Crafting is Contagious.
Here is a complete list of the blog hop in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create It All YOU ARE HERE
- Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious YOUR NEXT STOP
- Shelly Mendenhall~ Inky Wheeler's Artsy Musings
- Eva Friesen ~ For the Love of Creating
- Judith Ashmore~ My Blog Adventure
- Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper
- TinaGale ~ My Scrappy Ideas
- Maria Woodworth ~ Maria's Paper Craft Place
- Jennifer Kramer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Carolyn ~ Nuts 4 Scrappin'
- Madeline Morcelo ~ Inking From the Heart
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Laura W. ~ Scrappinsweetie's Escape
Have a wonderfully crafty day!