Today I am in a blog hop where we are featuring projects showcasing our exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge, specifically the Noel/Ho Ho Ho key on page 79, E9.
Here's a picture of page 79 from the booklet:
I also made the little box on page 80 of the Artiste. Here is a picture of the page from the booklet - page 80, E10 :
I decided to make a Christmas treat box - below are pictures of my project:
Isn't it cute? This cute little box was cut at 2 1/2" - page 80, E10, 3D Object, < Christms >. I filled the treat box with Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cups that I purchased at Costco It holds about 12 of the candies. For the little "toppers" on the Peanut Butter Cups, I cute the image on page 79, E9, Shift, Accent 4, < HoHoHo > cut at 1.4". The circle was cut from page 48, B8, Card, < i > at 1". I edged the circles using Cranberry ink.
I used Pear and Partridge paper to cover the sides of the box cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". The sentiment "a holiday treat" came from our October Stamp of the Month - Very Merry Christmas. It coordinates with the Artiste. The image can be found on page 79, Shift, Accent 4, < HoHoHo > and was cut at 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2".
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)
Pear and Partridge paper (X7162B)
Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2116)
Very Merry Christmas (S1210)
Clear Cellophane Wrapping Paper
Now hop on over to Karen's blog - Inky Fingers to see more creative ideas using the Cricut Artiste Collection.
Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1) Bren Yule ~ Close to My Cricut
2) Heather Plotzke ~ Heather Plotzke
3) Linda Taylor ~ The Paper Taylor YOU CAME FROM HERE
4) Lucy Kelleher ~ Love 2 Create YOU ARE HERE
5) Karen Barber ~ Inky Fingers YOUR NEXT STOP
6) Tasha Valdez ~ Rabbit Hill Ranch
7) Dana Simone-Kurtz ~ Dana's Doodles
8) Rebecca Nelson ~ Craft'n It Up
9) Corina Mitchell ~ My Creative Ink
10) Karen Cullen ~ Karen's Creative Nest