Welcome to the Banner Bonanza Blog Hop!
We're so glad you could join us today! If you've come from Elecia's blog, Creations by Kahaulani, then you're in the right place. If you've just come across the hop, please start at the beginning with Ashley at Made Especially For You.
I have been wanting to create a family name banner for awhile now, so this was the PERFECT hop for me. Here's my banner:
I made this banner using a brand new paper pack called Later Sk8r from Close to My Heart. I just love the colors in this pack:
I cut 4" x 4" squares for the back of the banner out of Lagoon cardstock - a coordinating color for this paper pack. The second layer was cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge. The image can be found on page 63, D3, Card, < c > cut at 3 3/4".
The letters were cut using the Type Candy Font Cricut cartridge using the Better with Chocolate and Better with Chocolate Shadow keys. The letters were cut out at 3 1/4" using Outdoor Denim and Pear cardstock, two additional coordinating colors for this paper pack.
Finally, I used Burlap Ribbon on the back of the squares to hang the banner. I adhered the squares to the burlap using Liquid Glass.
Artiste Cricut Cartridge Bundle (X1790)
Later Sk8r paper pack (X7167B)
Burlap Ribbon (Z1760)
Liquid Glass (Z679)
We also have some fabulous sponsors giving away prizes
to those who comment on every stop of the hop!
$15 Gift Certificate
Choice of 10 Sets of Pearls
$10 Gift Certificate
$10 Gift Certificate
*Please visit and "like" her Facebook page as well as leave a comment to be eligible to win*
Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Tuesday February 12th at Made Especially For You. To be eligible to win, you must do the following:
1. Become a follower of each blog in the lineup (if you aren't already)
2. Leave a comment on every stop of the hop
3. Be sure to leave your contact information!
Here's the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Ashley - http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
2. Angela - http://crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
3. Teresa - http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com
4. Sandy - http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
5. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
6. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
7. Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com
8. An'Jenic - http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com
9. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
10. Julie - http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com
11. Elecia - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com
12. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
13. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com
14. Lori - http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com