This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, our theme or challenge was to use a tag in our project -- thus the title! I love to make tags and usually I make them to add to a bag or a gift of some kind. This time I decided to use tags on my card:
This is an A2 size card measuring 4" x 5 1/2". I used a new paper pack from Close to My Heart called Buzz and Bumble. The tags were cut using our exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. This tag can be found on page 60, D10, < Tag4 > cut at 3 1/2" and 5". I wanted to add some texture or dimension to the Sunset tag (the large "orange" one) so I stamped an image from our Patterned Pennants stamp set. I stamped it with Sunset ink - the same color as the tag.
|Patterned Pennants (D1534)|
I used our exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the balloons: page 70, D10, Accent 3, < HppyBday > cut at 3/4" and 1".
The sentiments came from the stamp set included in the For Always Workshop on the Go Card Kit and were stamped using Sunset ink.
I also used some of our Baker's Twine as the string for the balloons.
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (Z1686)
Artiste Cricut cartridge (Z1790)
Buzz and Bumble paper (X7164B)
For Always Workshop on the Go Card Kit (G1060)
Patterned Pennants (D1534)
Baker's Twine (Z1702)
Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2191)
Goldrush ribbon (retired)
I hope you enjoyed my card and will join us for this week's challenge.
You can interpret our challenges any way you like, but be sure to use CTMH products in your creation, mention H2H in your post, and link directly to your post (not your blog itself -- otherwise it's difficult to find your crafty submission!).
We have a few simple rules for you to follow to join our challenge:
* Our challenges are open to EVERYONE!
* To enter, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery
* Be sure to link your project to our challenge blog (click here) using the direct link ( to make it easier to find )
* In order to enter our challenges, you must use Close to My Heart products but it doesn't have to be 100% CTMH
* If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description
* You MUST mention H2H Challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated)
* Please spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog
* Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close to My Heart way!
* NOTE: Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.
Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge - have a wonderfully crafty day!