If you are looking for my "My Sunshine" post for our Stamp of the Month blog hop, please click here.
If you are looking for my "Use a Pun" post for Paper Playtime Design team project, please click here.
Today is my day for PUNS! Both of my design teams chose this week's theme to be PUNS! I really had a lot of fun with both of the challenges.
Here is my creation:
As you can see, I am really into 3" x 3" mini cards lately. They are so much fun to make and fun to give!
For my mini cards, I used a stamp set called "Cozy Cat" from Close to My Heart. I used different paper packs to make these cards: Claire, Dakota, and Tommy. I love that the same stamp set can look so different depending on the paper you use with it. I colored in the kitty with coordinating ink colors: Outdoor Denim, Sunset, Hollyhock, Blush, Pacifica, Crystal Blue, Barn Red, Whisper, Honey, and Cranberry.
For the sentiments (all of which came from the same stamp set), I cut out a banner using our exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge. You can find the banner on page 35, A5, Shift, Accent 1, < % > cut at 3/4". I also "curved" the sentiment on our acrylix block so that it would fit the banner. I LOVE that about our stamp sets!
If you would like to see what I am talking about, check out this video that Close to My Heart created and published through My Craft Channel. It will show you how to "curve" our stamp sets.
Artiste Cricut cartridge (X7190)
Cozy Cat stamp set (A1140)
Claire paper pack (X7166B)
Dakota paper pack (X7157B)
Tommy paper pack (X7169B)
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2140)
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2105)
Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2117)
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2421)
Sunset Exclusive Inks Marker Set
Hollyhock Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2418)
Blush Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2408)
Pacifica Exlucisve Inks Marker Set (Z2411)
Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2401)
Barn Red Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2428)
Whisper Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2432)
Honey Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2415)
Cranberry Exclusive Inks Marker Set (Z2419)
3D Foam Tape (Z1151)
I hope you enjoyed my project. I also hope you JOIN us in our challenge this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!
can interpret our challenges any way you like, but be sure to use CTMH
products in your creation, mention H2H in your post, and link directly to your post (not your blog itself -- otherwise it's difficult to find your crafty submission!).
We have a few simple rules for you to follow to join our challenge:
* Our challenges are open to EVERYONE!
* To enter, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery
* Be sure to link your project to our challenge blog (click here) using the direct link ( to make it easier to find )
* In order to enter our challenges, you must use Close to My Heart products but it doesn't have to be 100% CTMH
* If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description
* You MUST mention H2H Challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated)
* Please spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog
* Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close to My Heart way!
* NOTE: Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.
Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge - have a wonderfully crafty day!