Monday, March 18, 2013
We "Mustache" You to Join!
This week our challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is MUSTACHES!!! It's one of the latest trends going on right now and we decided it would be fun to challenge ourselves (and YOU) to see what we could come up with.
Here are my cards:
I cut the mustache using our exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge. You can find the image on page 67 of the booklet. I cut it at 1" to coordinate with our Perfect Fit - Dad stamp set. They were stamped with Black ink.
For the first card, I used black cardstock for the A2 size card base and then cut a piece of Ruby cardstock for the first layer. For the second card, I used paper from our For Always paper pack as well as Black and Ruby cardstock. The sentiment "YOU'RE AMAZING" is a sentiment from one of the stamp sets that comes with the Artiste cartridge and was stamped with Ruby ink.. The shaped mats that I layered also were cut using the Artiste and can be found on page 66.
They were cut at 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" and 2 1/2" x 3 3/4".
Artiste Cricut cartridge (Z1790)
Perfect Fit - Dad stamp set (C1542)
For Always paper pack (X7165B)
Ruby cardstock (X5927)
Black cardstock (1386)
Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2105)
Ruby Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2170)
I hope you enjoyed my "mustache" themed cards. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
You can interpret our challenges any way you like, but be sure to use CTMH products in your creation, mention H2H in your post, and link directly to your post (not your blog itself -- otherwise it's difficult to find your crafty submission!).
We have a few simple rules for you to follow to join our challenge:
* Our challenges are open to EVERYONE!
* To enter, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery
* Be sure to link your project to our challenge blog (click here) using the direct link ( to make it easier to find )
* In order to enter our challenges, you must use Close to My Heart products but it doesn't have to be 100% CTMH
* If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description
* You MUST mention H2H Challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated)
* Please spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog * Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close to My Heart way!
* NOTE: Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.
Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge - have a wonderfully crafty day!