Monday, April 15, 2013
Good Morning Everyone!
For today's post, I bring you a challenge from Heart 2 Heart, a Close to My Heart Challenge Blog. Our challenge this week is to use a button or buttons on your project! Don't you just love to use buttons? They are such a fun embellishment to add to any project. I decided to make a card using our fun and colorful Chantilly paper pack.
The sun frame comes our April Stamp of the Month - My Sunshine - it's such a fun and versatile stamp set. I decided to use several coordinating ink colors on the image - it's a technique called "variegated stamping". I just love the way it looks. I adhered the buttons using Liquid Glass. The sentiment comes from our Fabulous You stamp set.
April Stamp of the Month - My Sunshine (S1304)
Chantilly paper pack (X7163B)
Buttons - Pink Assortment (Z1370)
Fabulous You stamp set (C1533)
Corner Rounder (Z578)
Liquid Glass (Z679)
Twilight Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2160)
Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2197)
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2193)
Buttercup Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2110)
I hope you enjoyed my project. I also hope you JOIN us in our challenge this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!
You can interpret our challenges any way you like, but be sure to use CTMH products in your creation, mention H2H in your post, and link directly to your post (not your blog itself -- otherwise it's difficult to find your crafty submission!).
We have a few simple rules for you to follow to join our challenge:
* Our challenges are open to EVERYONE!
* To enter, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery
* Be sure to link your project to our challenge blog (click here) using the direct link ( to make it easier to find )
* In order to enter our challenges, you must use Close to My Heart products but it doesn't have to be 100% CTMH
* If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description
* You MUST mention H2H Challenges in your blog post (and a link back to us would be appreciated)
* Please spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog
* Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close to My Heart way!
* NOTE: Any entries not following the above rules are subject to having their link removed.
Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge - have a wonderfully crafty day!