If you are looking for my post for the DREAM POP Blog Hop, please click here.
Welcome to Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop!!
Today we are
celebrating a very special little girl's first birthday. She has had a
difficult fight this past year and we felt what better way to celebrate
her life than have a blog hop!
Felicity has touched many lives even
though she is not even one yet. Every day she makes therapists, doctors,
and even her family smile.
The purpose of this hop is to be a
blessing. So the way to win our blog candy will be for you to be a
blessing to someone around you. Then photograph how you have been a
blessing with either a craft project or taking a meal to someone, etc.
Share it with us and that gives you an extra entry besides leaving
comments on all the hop stops.
If you arrived from Julie's blot at Ready Set Stamp then you are in the right place. If not please go back to the
beginning at Shawnee's blog and make sure you don't miss all the amazing
ways my friends have chosen to bless others.
Blog candy for this hop is one paper pack and the April Showers Cricut Cartridge!!
There are three ways to earn blog candy:
1. Leave a comment on each blog
2. Come back and post how you blessed someone else with a link.
3. Tweet/Facebook about the blog hop
I decided to make some "kid-friendly" cards that I am going to give to a teacher friend to give out in her classroom for students who have been working on a goal.
I made these cards using the Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge (say that 3 times fast!). I LOVE this cartridge almost as much as the original! I cut this cute little puppy at 3" using Black, Chocolate, Champagne, Honey, and Sunset cardstock. The background paper came from Close to My Heart's Buzz and Bumble paper pack. The cloud and phrase "You Did It" were cut at 2".
Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge
Buzz and Bumble paper pack (X7164B)
Black cardstock (1386)
Chocolate cardstock (X5643)
Champagne cardstock (X5931)
Honey cardstock (X5668)
Sunset cardstock (X5758)
Honey Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2162)
Sponge Daubers (Z726)
Now you are onto your next hop stop - Stacey at Stacey's Creative Corner!! Don't forget to hop and bless someone today!!
Here is the line up in case you get lost:
1. Shawnee ~ Blessed on the Bright Side
2. Beth ~ The Crafty Scrap Yard
3. Lisa ~ Bit by the Cricut Bug
4. Janis ~ Pause Dream Enjoy
5. Amanda ~ Crafts by Amanda
6. Ellen -~ Cardmonkey's Paper Jungle
7. Rachelle ~ Creations by Rachelle
8. Lori ~ Scrappin' My Stress Away
9. Julie ~ Ready Set Stamp YOU CAME FROM HERE
10. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create YOU ARE HERE
11. Stacey ~ Stacey's Creative Corner YOUR NEXT STOP
12. Michele ~ Michele's Craft Room
Thanks so much for joining us!!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!