Welcome to Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!
This hop will take place November 25th through December 6th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8 am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.
This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit. Lisa, our hostess, will be giving away some wonderful blog candy each day of the hop from the amazing sponsors that we have for this hop. She will also be posting all the winners from this hop on December 10th. Everyone has a chance to win including the ladies participating in the hop and even the guest designers and the sponsors.
At the end of each post we will have a list of all the sponsors who are sponsoring this hop all you need to do is click on their name to go to their sites and check out all the wonderful sites. We want to thank each and every one of the sponsors for their generosity. It has been greatly appreciated.
The bog begins at Lisa's blog, Honeybearz Designs. You should have come from Alicia's blog at Golden Goddess Designs.
For Day 8 of my Christmas projects, I decided to share with you the second set of Christmas cards I made using the Frosted paper pack from Close to My Heart:
|Envelopes- stamped with "snow" background|
This set of cards was made using the Frosted Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit from Close to My Heart. These are A2 size cards measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". All materials to make these cards was included in the kit except for the ink pads.
Frosted Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit (G1063)
Twilight Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2160)
Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2137)
Ruby Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2170)
Your next stop on Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop is Lori of Scrappin' My Stress Away.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ Honeybearz Designs
2. Sher ~ Patterns by Sher (Our Day 8 Guest Designer)
3. Pam ~ Lovebug Creations
4. Sheila ~ 2 Paw Prints
5. Teresa ~ Fresh and Renewed
6. Scrappin Madge ~ Madge's Scrappin' Lounge
7. Miranda ~ Nana's Scrap Spot
8. Robin Lane ~ Create-A-Latte
9. Scrappin Toxic Midge ~ Scrappin' Toxic
10. Deb Rodgerson ~ Deb's Paper Palooza
11.Theresa ~ Scrapping in Heels
12. Sandy ~ Scrapbook Blessings Club
13. Diana ~ Daisylove Creations
14. Alicia ~ Golden Goddess Designs
15. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
16. Lori ~ Scrappin' My Stress Away
17. Beth ~ The Crafty Scrap Yard
18. Shawnee ~ Sunshiny Cards
19. Thia ~ Blue Moon Creation
20. Inga ~ MommaHobbit Creations
21. Heather ~ The Paper Junkie Designs
22. Denise ~ Crafty Confectionery
23. Kathy ~ Kathy and Kids
24. Daphne ~ Crafty Scraps of Stuff
25. Anna ~ Stamp Anna Designs
26. Jessica ~ Craftin' and Stampin'
Here is a complete list of our sponsors: